Thursday, April 22, 2010

I'm not old...

I'm aged to perfection! Isn't this sentiment perfect? I am hopelessly addicted to Bugaboo stamps....courtesy of the Spotted Chick herself! Thanks for gettin' me hooked Jeanie!


This is Stella....and it's her birthday. This card is for my mom's birthday, which is tomorrow....hopefully she doesn't decide to starting blog hopping! Anywho, this card is not only from Jen's Sketch for You to Try, but it also works for Jeanie's That's Krafty Thursday! (so excited you made this a challenge!)

Stella was printed out onto Choice Snow White cardstock, and was then coloured in with my copics. The patterned paper is from the Cosmo Cricket Early Bird line.

Hopefully I'll have some new goodies to play with this weekend....I am waiting on my Taylored Expressions Key Ingredient Kit (and some of the new releases!), and my latest Stamping Bella goodies!

Have a great Thursday!

1 comment:

The Spotted Chick said...

Eeee-gads!! I LOVE her Jess! I know, I can't help myself either at the Bugaboo Stamps website. If I could, I would just add them ALL to my cart!! LOL!! Thanks for playing along in the That's Krafty Thursday challenge!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...