Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Saddle Up!

It's another scorcher here in SW Ontario, so we are keeping the outdoor activities to a minimum! Which means I can actually get a card or two (and even a blog post!) done!

My sister-in-law asked me to make a birthday card for a friend...the only request was that it had something to do with horses! Luckily, I had just bought this digi stamp from The Digi Shack, so I knew exactly what I was going to do!

I printed the image out on some SU Very Vanilla, and coloured it in with my copics. Then I cut it out with my Square nesties, and sponged around the edges with Yellow Ochre chalk ink. The sketch for the card is from Karen's Sweet Sunday Sketch #76. The paper I ended up finding in my stash, after I had already coloured the image. (gotta love it when that happens!)

Supplies
Stamp - The Digi Shack
Paper - Soft Suede, Kraft, Very Vanilla, Cosmo Cricket Mr. Campy
Other - Nestabilities, Copics, Button, Twine, Chalk Ink, Sponge

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...