Saturday, August 21, 2010

It's Bellarific Friday...

just a little late!

This is the card I created for the Bellarific Friday Challenge this week!

I used one of the new releases from Stamping Bella. This is Little Peep's Birthday Cake! Isn't she adorable?

I stamped her with Memento Tuxedo Black and coloured her in with my copics. All the supplies used on the card are from the Summertime Project Pantry Kit from Taylored Expressions. These kits are sooooo perfect! They have everything you need!

Sorry for the short post. I am typing this in between batches of Tomato Sauce!

Have a great weekend!

Supplies
Stamps - Little Peep's Birthday Cake (Stamping Bella); Paper - Echo Park Summertime, Project Pantry Kit (Taylored Expressions); Other - Copics, Nestabilities, Ribbon, Pebbles Inc Candy Dots

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...