Friday, September 23, 2011

Release Day Friday!

Good Morning! This week has just flown by again! DD is off from school today, so here's to hoping we can all have a great day baking and cleaning!

This week, Stamp Fairy has an adorable new release....and it's SO VERSATILE!


This is Barry Bedtime, and there are so many different cards he can be used for!  I went with a baby card for mine....I seem to be in baby cad mode lately!

I printed Barry out, and colored him in with my copics.  He was cut out using my new Wonky Rectangles die.  The papers are all from the MME Lime Twist Out of the Blue collection.


Be sure to hop over to the Stamp Fairy Blog to check out all the great projects made by the DT!

Have a great day!

supplies
stamps - barry bedtime (stamp fairy)
paper - kraft, whisper white, pool party, mme lime twist out of the blue
other - copics, nestabilities, stacking stars die-namic (mft)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...