Thursday, October 13, 2011

Have a "Zoo" per Day!

Happy Thursday!  This week is finally almost over....it's been a long one for me!

I had a chance to play along with the There She Goes Challenge this week, which was an awesome sketch!

Here's my take on it:


I used one of my newest TSG sets, Zoo-pendous for my card.  I started by stamping the rhinos onto SU Whisper White, then paper pieced them with some MME Lime Twist Fly a Kite dp.  The tree was also paper pieced with the same paper.  The grass is the Fresh Cut Grass Cut Ups die from The Cat's Pajamas.  I don't yet have the World's Best Stamp Set and Dies, so I used the First Place Ribbon Die-namic from MFT.

Thanks for stopping by today!

supplies
stamps - soo-pendous (there she goes)
paper - kraft, whisper white, mme lime twist fly a kite
other - copics, nestabilities, brads (su!), twine (SU!), clear glaze pen, first place ribbon die-namic (mft), fresh cut grass cut-ups die (tcp), cloud border die (tcp)

2 comments:

rockwelldesigns said...

Jess your card is adorable . . . Love how you turned the sketch sideways! Thanks for playing this week's challenge at There She Goes!

Crafty Cre8tions said...

Fabulous! Love that you turned the sketch! Great paper piecing!!

Maria

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...