Tuesday, February 5, 2013

{TPE-SC46} Country Roots

This week, the challenge at The Pink Elephant was to give a previous layout a lift.

Since my life has been absolutely crazy lately, I went with the sketch from last week's challenge (which I also forgot to post!).

So last week, I created this page, based on the sketch.


I love this photo of my little guy.  I'm not sure which one of them actually likes the water more!  The supplies for this page are all from the Cool Breeze kit, by Fayette Designs.

From the previous layout, I lifted it a bit, adding some bigger embellishments to create this page:


The supplies used in this page are all from the Pure Country kit, again by Fayette Designs.

Thanks so much for stopping by!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...