Tuesday, December 15, 2009

An'Udder Birthday??

The idea for this card came to me late late late the other night, as I was trying to finish the card order I was working on. It is probably one of my most favourite cards ever!

The stamp set is called An'Udder Birthday from TAC. I stamped it onto Choice Snow White, then coloured it in with my copics. I wanted the image to be the main feature, so I kept everything else pretty simple. I used Kraft, Black and Yellow as my colours, and the yellow panel was embossed with my Swiss Dots Cuttlebug folder.

Thanks for stopping by! Hope you enjoy it!

Supplies
Stamps - An'Udder Birthday (TAC)
Paper - Kraft, Basic Black, YoYo Yellow, Choice Snow White
Ink - Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories - Ribbon, Twine, Distress Tool, Swiss Dots Cuttlebug folder

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...