Thursday, December 10, 2009

When it's too nasty to be outside...

stay inside, keep warm, and make some cards! We are getting a fair bit of snow today, so there's no going outside!

I have a few cards to get finished, so it works out perfectly! My first card uses the Colour Throwdown Combo #72, using Wild Wasabi, Riding Hood Red, Soft Sky and Pretty in Pink. I also used the Sweet Sunday Sketch #47.


This card turned out so much better than I had expected! I haven't been using Copics for long, and wasn't sure how my colouring would look on such a large image. It is far from perfect, but I'm getting there!

Supplies
CARD ONE
Stamps - Rumball with Candle (Stamping Bella)
Paper - Wild Wasabi, Riding Hood Red, Pretty in Pink, Soft Sky, Choice Snow White, Basic Grey Eskimo Kisses
Ink - Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories - Martha Stewart Punch, Granny Smith Baubles, Copics, Nestabilities

CARD TWO
Stamps - Birthday Bear (Whipper Snapper), Sentiment (Stamping Bella)
Paper - Kraft, Choice Snow White, Wild Wasabi, Taken with Teal
Ink - Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories - Buttons, Linen Thread, Copics

6 comments:

dj said...

sweet--both card are really cute!!

Carol L said...

Cute cards! From what I see you do quite well with the Copics! Far better than me, I don't own any yet! LOL Nice job on the challenges!

Broni said...

Great use of the Color Throwdown colors!! Thanks for playing along with us!

LeAnne said...

Very cute....now you have some b-day cards for your stash. Your coloring is great...I wish mine looked as good when I try to use my Copics!

StampsPaperGlitter said...

very very cute indeed!

dpkennedy said...

Both cards are adorable! Thanks for playing the Color Throwdown!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...