Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Christmas..clean and simple!

This week Sparkle challenged us to create a Clean and Simple Christmas Card....it was definitely trickier than I had thought!

My card has no stamping on it! I typed the sentiment in my trusty Photoshop and printed it out onto some SU Naturals White paper. Then, cut them out with my nesties, and layered it with some Basic Grey Wassail paper.

Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies -
Paper - Naturals White, True Thyme, Cranberry Crisp, Basic Grey Wassail; Other - Nestabilities, Ribbon; Fonts - Font in a Red Suit, The King & Queen Font

2 comments:

Unknown said...

What a fabulous CAS card! I like how the computer generated sentiment turned out as well. So glad you joined us for another Christmas Card challenge!

Anonymous said...

Very pretty, love those papers! Thanks for joing us this week at Christmas Card Challenges!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...