Friday, September 17, 2010

A Little Bit of Amplee 'tude

This week's Bellarific Friday challenge was this sketch....designed by Linda Heavens. I never used to make square cards, but have started to recently, and now I think I make more square than A2!!

Here's what I came up with!
This is Amplee 'tude and I absolutely LOVE her hair...if only mine could look like that!

I stamped her with Memento Tuxedo Black, then coloured her in with my copics. All the shading was done with copics also.

The paper I used is Pixie-Licious, one of the new Cosmo Cricket releases.

Hope everyone has a great Friday, and a great weekend!


Supplies
Stamps - Amplee 'tude (Stamping Bella); Paper - Choice Snow White, Tangerine Tango, Kraft, Cosmo Cricket Picie-Licious; Other - Nestabilities, Ribbon, Martha Stewart Border Punch

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...