Friday, November 12, 2010

Claudia & Company Challenge #6

Happy Friday! I can't believe this week is nearly over!

Today is the Claudia & Company Challenge #6, and I am the Guest Designer for this week! I was SOOO EXCITED when Claudia emailed me! This month's challenge is to use Brown, Cream and another colour.

Here is my card:

This is School Time Lucy....she is just the cutest little thing! She totally reminds me of my DD, except her hair isn't quite long enough for those braids! I stamped her onto Choice Buttercream and coloured her with copics. I paper pieced her skirt and then cut her out.

The paper is SU Loves Me and the ribbon is from Michaels. The sketch is from Jen del Muro's SFYTT from October 30. To finish the card I did some machine stitching with my sewing machine!

Thanks for stopping by! Have a great weekend!

Supplies
Stamps - School Time Lucy (Claudia & Company); Paper - Crumb Cake, Choice Buttercream, Chocolate Chip, SU Loves Me; Other - Ribbon, Copics, Nestabilities, Sewing Machine

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...