Wednesday, November 24, 2010

TESC 134

Good morning!  I can't believe that the week is already half over!  I guess for my American sistahs the week is over today!

Despite all the layers, this card came together so easy!  I absolutely LOVE this set, Make a Wish, by Taylored Expressions.  The great thing about this set is that it is a part of the TE Giving Tree.  This means that a portion of the sales from this set is donated to a charity of choice, and from September to November these profits are going to the Make a Wish Foundation.  Talk about a great reason to get a stamp set!

The layout for this card, as mentioned in the title is Taylor's TESC #134.  I stared by stamping the cake with Memento Tuxedo Black onto X-Press Blending cardstock.  I then coloured it with copics and added Espresso Dimensional Pearls to the icing.  Then, I cut it out with my nestabilities and sponged around the edges with Memento Cantaloupe and Color Box Yellow Ochre.

The designer paper is from Imaginisce called Birthday Bash.

Supplies
Stamps - Make a Wish (Taylored Expressions); Paper - Crumb Cake, X-Press Blending CS, Riding Hood Red, Imaginisce Birthday Bash; Other - Copics, Nestabilities, Baker's Twine, Pearls, Espresso Dimensional Pearls, Corner Rounder

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...