Friday, June 24, 2011

Snail Mail!

Good Morning!  It's Friday! 

Today, as is every Friday, is release day from Stamp Fairy!

I started off using the AWESOME June SFYTT from Jen del Muro.  If you haven't got yours done yet, it isn't too late!

I printed the snail out onto SU Whisper White CS, then colored it in with my copics.  I added some shading, then cut it out with my circle nestabilities.  The paper is all from the Cosmo Cricket DeLovely collection.  LOVE their bright colours!  I then added some brads and Melon Mambo Polka Dot ribbon to finish it off!

Make sure you pop over to the Stamp Fairy Blog to see all the other DT creations!

Thanks for stopping by today!  Have a great Friday!

Supplies
Stamps - Snails 2 (Stamp Fairy)
Paper - Whisper White, Basic Black, Cosmo Cricket DeLovely
Other - Copics, Nestabilities, Brads, Ribbon

2 comments:

Tracey said...

This is so pretty Jess I love those papers & the LO is fab :)
Hugs
Tracey
xx

uhooi said...

Uhooi,,
This card is very beautiful, nice and sweet,,

Uhooi.blogspot.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...