Friday, June 3, 2011

New Release Friday!

Wow!  Another week is done....it's Friday!  The sun is shining, and the birds are chirping!  I so love waking up in the morning hearing all the wildlife outside chatting away!

Any ways, enough of the rambling on, today Gerda has released some ADORABLE Lenny images.

Lenny has gorgeous fruit on the mind this week!  I think Lenny is my most favourite bear to colour.  I just love him!

I started out going through all my sketches this week, to find the perfect one for Lenny.  I found this great sketch from Splitcoast, SC335, and I'll definitely be using it again!  It is a perfect way to use up some scraps of DP.

Lenny was printed out on SU Whisper White cs, and colored with copics.  I added a few coats of Clear Glaze to the peach, and then cut him out.  The papers are from the MME Stella & Rose Mabel line.  I am going to make a REAL effort to use up the paper I have before I go and get more.....which is so hard, but I have so much paper, just sitting unused....so it's time to make some cards with it! (we'll see how long I can keep this up!)

I drew in a border with a Sharpie, then added some Copper Brads to finish the card off.

Here are the rest of the Lenny images being released today:
I know I'll be adding some of these to my files today!  Be sure to check out the rest of the Stamp Fairy DT's work!

That's it for me today!  Have a great day!

Supplies
Stamps - Lenny Fruits (Stamp Fairy)
Paper - Kraft, Whisper White, Early Espressso, MME Stella & Rose Mabel
Other - Brads, Copics

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...