Monday, May 30, 2011

MFTWSC21

Good Morning!  Happy long weekend to my American friends!

There finally seems to be an end to the rain, so if the sun comes out for a few days, I just might be able to get my garden planted!  THe nice thing about all the rain, is it sure does make pulling weeds easy!

This week's MFT Wednesday Sketch was just too good to pass up.  Plus, I had some new stamps and die-namics just waiting to get inked!


I started by stamping the oval border and sentiment, from Well Worn Greetings, onto SU Very Vanilla cs.  I used a Rose Red marker to colour the heart.  Then I cut out the labels using the die-namics from the set.

The papers are from My Mind's Eye Stella & Rose Gertie.  I LOVE these papers, and am trying to use them up before I dig into my mew Lime Twist papers!

I added a border with the Faux Crochet Border die-namic, and added some Rose Red stitched ribbon.

Thanks for stopping by!  Have a great day!

Supplies
Stamps - Well Worn Greetings (MFT)
Paper - Rose Red, Very Vanilla, MME Stella & Rose Gertie
Other - Well Worn Label die-namic, Faux Crochet Border die-namic, Brads, Nestabilities

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...