Friday, May 13, 2011

New RELEASE!

Good afternoon!  Sorry for the delay in posting, but as most of you likely experienced, Blogger had no intentions of letting me post any earlier!

As with all my Friday posts, it is new release day at Stamp Fairy!

This little cowboy is adorable, and I love his hat and that cactus!  You can find the rest of the new images here!

I began by printing out this image onto SU Whisper White cs, then coloured and shaded with my copics.  I used my Circle Nestabilities to cut him out.  The paper is all from my Cosmo Cricket Nutmeg collection.  The sketch is my take on the newest Splitcoast Stampers Sketch #332.

Quick post for me today.  We are expecting a few days of rain, so I am trying to finish up all my outdoor chores before it hits!

Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Denise Marzec said...

LOOOOOVE your shading!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...