Monday, May 9, 2011

More Mother's Day!

I hope everyone had a great weekend!  The weather here was INCREDIBLE, so we spent much of it outdoors.  Being outside all weekend, I totally forgot to post another Mother's Day card I had made.


I used the Viva La Verve May Week 1 sketch (again!) as my inspiration for this card.  I started by stamping the flowers from Bloom & Grow in Regal Rose and Riding Hood Red Ink, then cutting it out with the Floral Circles Die.  Then I stamped the heart, from Love Notes, in Memento Tuxedo Black onto some of the MME Stella & Rose Hazel paper.  It was then cut out using the Jotted Heart Die.  The leaves were stamped with Old Olive ink, then cut out using the Elegant Leaves die.

The sentiment is from Happy Phrases.

Thanks for stopping by!  I'm out to enjoy more of this fabulous weather.....and maybe get a tan while I am at it!

Supplies
Stamps - Bloom & Grow (Verve), Love Notes (Verve), Happy Phrases (Verve)
Paper - Kraft, Whisper White, MME Stella & Rose Hazel
Other - Elegant Leaves Die, Floral Circles Die, Jotted Heart Die, Nestabilities

1 comment:

coldwaters2 said...

Beautiful card Jess love the colours and design just perfect for any mum.
Hugs
Lorraine x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...