Friday, May 20, 2011

It's Friday! And a LONG WEEKEND!

Good morning!  Where on earth this week went is beyond me....but. it's Friday, and a long weekend, so I guess it is good the week went so quickly!

This week at Stamp Fairy, the release is some adorable little cheerleaders!


I printed Linda Cheerleader out onto SU Whisper White cs, then colored her in with my copics.  Then I cut her out using my oval and scalloped oval nestabilities.  The sketch for this card is the Sweet Sketch Wednesday #102-43.

The papers are from MMY Stella & Rose Mabel collection.  As added detail, I cut out the flower using my TCP Flower Buttons Cut-up, tied it with Scrappers Floss, then added some copper brads.  I've also used lots of Kraft, so I'll just drop this into Jeannie's That's Krafty Thursday #51!

Check out the rest of the images being released today:

Be sure to stop by the Stamp Fairy Blog, to see all my DT members amazing work!

Have a great day!

Supplies
Stamps - Linda Cheerleader (Stamp Fairy)
Paper - Kraft, Early Espresso, Whisper White, MME Stella & Rose Mabel
Other - Copics, Nestabilities, Brads, Scrappers Floss, TCP Flower Buttons Cut-ups, MFT Little Open Scallop Die-namic

7 comments:

Jackie Randolph said...

Oh Jessica, she is adorable!! Love your layout and colors

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

Love all the polka dots! Have a great long weekend!!

Deanne :)

Tracey said...

Gorgeous card Jess, I love those papers :)
Have a great weekend.
Hugs
Tracey
xx

Danni said...

So cute!

Carissa said...

Great card. Love your cheery colour scheme and great layout. Hugs, Carissa

Céline said...

Hi Jessica!
wonderful card, love the layout and papers you choose!
hugs
céline

The Spotted Chick said...

Just when I think I've seen the cutest card, there you pop in with another! How adorable Jess! Love these colors with the Kraft too! Just ADORABLE! Thanks for playing along in my That's Krafty Thursday challenge! {{{hen hugs}}}

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...