Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Happy Anniversary..

A friend asked me to make an anniversary card for her to give to her parents.  I have been on a little Viva la Verve kick lately, and I just might get all the sketches done this month....before the last cut-off day!

This is based on the sketch for Viva La Verve May Week 2:

I started out by stamping the Wild Flower in More Mustard, Night of Navy and Baja Breeze ink.  I cut out the Baja Breeze one with scissors, and the other 2 were cut out using the Sweet Scallop Tag Die.  I used the "happy" part from Merry Wishes, and the
"anniversary" part from a Stamping Bella sentiment.

The paper is MME Stell & Rose Hattie. I also used my MFT Decorative Doily die-namic, and some SU Hemp Twine to finish off the card.

Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies
Stamps - Wild Flower (Verve), Merry Wishes (Verve), Stamping Bella
Paper - Kraft, Whisper White, MME Stell & Rose Hattie
Other - Hemp Twine, Sweet Scallop Tag Die, MFT Decorative Doily die-namic, sewing machine

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...