Sunday, July 31, 2011

Christmas Card Challenge - Week 35

Good Morning!  Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend!  We are in the middle of a long weekend, with great weather to boot!

This week, the challenge was a sketch!  I love having sketch challenges!


First, I must apologize....if you are getting sick of this Crate Paper Snow Day paper, I will try to use something new soon, I swear!  I am just IN LOVE with the paper....the colours, the patterns...

I started by stamping this snowflake from Taylored Expressions Winter Wonderland in Rich Razzleberry ink.  Then I cut it out using the Winter Wonderland Snowflake dies.  The snowflake was mounted on a circle, cut out with my nestabilities, and I added a rhinestone brad for some bling.

To finish off the card, I added some brads and turquoise satin ribbon.

Thanks for stopping by today!  Make sure you head over to the CCC Blog to see all the other awesome DT cards!

1 comment:

Anita said...

Beautiful card and I love that paper!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...