Friday, July 1, 2011

Happy Birthday Canada!

Good Morning!  Happy Canada Day!  I hope you are all enjoying a wonderful day off!

Today is release day at Stamp Fairy, and this release fits perfectly with festivities today.


I hope everyone has a chance to enjoy a HUGE ice cream sundae this weekend!  The weather is PERFECT for it!

This is another adorable Lenny image, that I printed out onto SU Whisper White cs, then coloured with my copics.  I cut it out using my circle nestabilities.  Then I added a few coats of Clear Glaze to the ice cream toppings to give them some shine.

The sketch is based on the MFT Wednesday Sketch Challenge #26.  The sentiment is from the Sentiment Sampler set from Paper Smooches.  All the paper is from my new Echo Park Summer Days pack.

Be sure to hop over to the Stamp Fairy Blog to see all the DT's amazing creations!

Have a great weekend!  I'll be back on Sunday with some exciting news!

Supplies
Stamps - Lenny Ice Cream (Stamp Fairy), Sentiment Sampler (Paper Smooches)
Paper - Melon Mambo, Whisper White, Basic Black, Echo Park Summer Days
Other - Copics, Nestabilities, Brads

3 comments:

Tracey said...

This is so pretty Jess, I love the colours & that ice cream paper is just perfect!
Hugs
Tracey
xx

Anita said...

Beautiful card. Love the colors and that ice cream paper is so perfect.

Larissa said...

Fabulous card Jessica. I love the dp you used, so perfect for this image.

Hugs,
Larissa

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...