Friday, March 9, 2012

Another Wryn!

Good Afternoon!

As mentioned in my post yesterday, I am totally IN LOVE with Wryn, the newest character in the Tiddly Inks store.  Have you gone there yet??  You really should!

I used the MFT Wednesday Sketch Challenge Sketch #60 as my starting point for this card:



This is Wryn - Grow A Little Love.  She was printed on X-Press It Blending card and coloured with copics.  After fussy cutting her out, I added some Smooch Illuminate to the hearts for some glitter.

The circles were cut out using my nestabilties, and the kraft circle was embossed with the Swirls Cuttlebug folder.  The sentiment, from So Happy For You, is a Stampin' Up set I believe I got through Sale-A-Bration a few years ago!

The paper, is again stuff from my stash that I am slowly cleaning out.  This is Sonoma by Scenic Route.  I love the combo of colours in this paper!

That is is for me today.  Thanks for stopping by!

supplies
stamps - wryn grow a little love (tiddly inks), so happy for you (stampin' up)
paper - kraft, x-press it blending card, whisper white, scenic route sonoma
other - flie tab die-namic (mft), little open scallop die-namic (mft), copics, nestabilties, smooch illuminate

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Awww what a pretty card, love the gorgeous image, it is so cute... no wonder at all you are totally in love :) xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...