Saturday, March 24, 2012

Anything Goes!

Good Morning!

I am a day late getting this posted.....things here are rather hectic!

Stamp Fairy sponsored the Stampin' For The Weekend challenge blog this week, and the challenge was Anything Goes!


I started with Jen's March SFYTT as my layout for this card.  Then I printed out these Freebie Flowers on X-Press It Blending card, and coloured them with my copics.

The paper is American Crafts Driver's Ed.  My sentiment is from Paper Smooches.

Thanks so much for stopping by today!

supplies
stamps - freebie flowers (stamp fairy), sentiment sampler (paper smooches)
paper - Whisper white, x-press it blending card, bermuda bay, melon mambo, pear pizazz, basic black
other - copics, nestabilieis, modern label punch (su!), swirls embossing folder

1 comment:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Beautiful have a great day Ginny

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...