Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Anything Digital!

Good afternoon!

Hope your week has started off great!  The weather is getting chilly here, but at least the sun is shining! It's a far cry from this time last week, when it was tank tops and shorts!

The challenge this week at The Pink Elephant is to use digital papers, or a digital image.  Since I'm a digital scrapper, this was an easy one!

Here's my page:


My youngest son has been able to dole out the "stink eye" almost since birth!  I've been able to catch some of these looks on camera, which is priceless!

Fittingly, the kit I used for this page is called Mood Swings, by Fayette Designs.

Thanks for stopping by today.

Be sure to head over to The Pink Elephant Blog to see all the great work by the DT.  And, while you are there check out the DT Call!


1 comment:

* Shell B.* said...

LOL I saw this layout on The Pink Elephant and had to come check out your post......what an adorable picture as it reminds me of my boys when they were little ones!

¸..• ´¨¨)) -:¦:-¸.•´ .•´¨¨))*((¸¸.•´ ..•´
Shell in Alaska
http://akstamping.blogspot.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...