Wednesday, September 18, 2013

{DS118} Happy Birthday


Good Afternoon!

The nice thing about fall is that once the kids get back into school, life settles back into routine.  Yes, technically it's much busier, but it seems so much easier than the chaos (but fun!) that is summer.

I've finally been able to make some time for myself to actually make cards!

This is one I created for Jen's Deconstructed Sketch #118.


I had already coloured this sweet Anna Belle Birthday Wishes, from Tiddly Inks a while ago, but had never finished the card. 

The papers are all from MME Lime Twist Life of the Party.   The sentiment is from the Sentiment Sampler set, by Paper Smooches.

This is a sketch I'll definitely go back to.  I LOVE the look of it!

Thanks for stopping by!


1 comment:

Jen Shults said...

This is so cute Jessica! I love the fun patterns you used and your sweet coloring! Thanks for joining us for DS118!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...