Friday, January 21, 2011

New Release Friday!

It's Friday.....and another new release day from Stamp Fairy!  This one is just as cute as the rest!

This is Linda.  I think she would be a great friend for Lenny, or even Donny!

To start, I used Karen's Sweet Sunday Sketch #99 for the layout.  I printed Linda out onto SU Whisper White cardstock, then colored her with my copics.  I added some Smooch illuminate to her little bow and skirt.

The papers are from Cosmo Cricket Pixie-Licious, and the ribbon and brads are from SU!

Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies
Stamps - Linda (Stamp Fairy)
Paper - Crumb Cake, Whisper White, Rich Razzleberry, Cosmo Cricket Pixie-Licious
Other - Nestabilities, Copics, Ribbon, SU Border Punch, Brads

5 comments:

Carissa said...

She is so pretty and your paper choices are fantastic. Great card.
Hugs, Carissa

coldwaters2 said...

Jess this is so beautiful I just love the colours and design and of course the image is wonderful I love this big time
Hugs
Lorraine x

Tracey said...

This is gorgeous Jessica, I love the colours :o)

Hugs
Tracey
xx

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

Linda is so pretty! Love the green and purple!

Deanne :)

Sharon Basel said...

Linda ballerina looks adorable in her smooched up tutu! Very pretty card Jess - your color combo is wonderful.
Hugs,
Sharon

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...