Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Viva la Verve - Challenge 2

I finally finished my card for the Viva la Verve week 2 sketch!  I realized I didn't have any brown buttons in my stash, so I had to find some!

Lucky for me, my LSS had a nice selection, so I was set!  For my card, I used the Vintage Oval Frame stamp, as well as the Vintage Oval Die.  The flowers and sentiment are from the Amazing Wishes set.

The papers are from my August 2010 Key Ingredients kit from Taylored Expressions.  The DP is Echo Park - Walk in the Park.

That's it for today! Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies
Stamps - Vintage Oval (Verve), Amazing Wishes (Verve)
Paper - Crumb Cake, Whisper White, Pomegranate, Echo Park Walk in the Park
Other - ribbon, brads, Scrapper's Floss

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...