Friday, January 7, 2011

Release Day!!

Good Morning!  It's Friday, and that means another release from Stamp Fairy!

Today these sweet little Mermaids are being released!  I printed her out on SU Whisper White CS, then colored her in with my copics.

For the layout I used this week's Mojo Monday #172 sketch, and paired that with some Cosmo Cricket DeLovely paper.  I was really unsure about this card as I started working on it, but after finishing it, it turns out I kinda like it!

Be sure to head to the Stamp Fairy shop, to pick up the newest additions, and get yourself some Freebies!

Have a great Friday!


Supplies
Stamps - Mermaid (StampFairy), sentiment (Stamping Bella)
Paper - Melon Mambo, Whisper White, Cosmo Cricket DeLovely
Other - Nestabilities, Copics, Brads

4 comments:

Gerda said...

Jessica,

this is such a cute card. I love the pink and blue and how the paper matches the digistamp!!! Thanks so much for making this card, it is a treasure :)

Hugs, Gerda

Anonymous said...

WOW awesome colours! love the way you have coordinated her to the papers! hugs Samantha :0)

Céline said...

Fab card Jessica. love the papers you've choose.
hugs
céline

Tracey said...

Gorgeous card Jessica, I love the pretty colours :)

Hugs
Tracey
xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...