Friday, March 18, 2011

An'Udder Birthday?

It's Friday!

Today's new release from Stamp Fairy just might be my most favourite!

This cow is ADORABLE!  Being a dairy farmer, you might see why this is my fave!  I decided to go with a monochromatic look for this card.

I printed the image out onto SU Whisper White CS and colored it in with my copics.  I then cut it out with my nestabilties.  I used my MFT Jumbo Scallop Die-namic to create the scallops.  The sentiment is from an old TAC set I have had for years.

Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to check out the Stamp Fairy Blog to see all the new goodies!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful Jess! JO xxx

Lisa said...

Ahhhh Betsy goes with your blog banner, wonderful job!

Unknown said...

Awww loove your uddder birthday Betsy card :) those scallops are lovely xxx

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

That ribbon is perfect!! What a cutie card!

Deanne :)

Anonymous said...

tehehheee Love it! Love the scallops you used too! hugs Samantha :0)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...