Friday, March 25, 2011

Enjoy Today

Good Morning!

I hope some of you are getting some nice spring weather.  We are sitting at a balmy -13C this morning, and are still under a blanket of snow.  Those groundhogs deserve a beating!  I guess all I can hope for is maybe it will start to act like spring next week.

The good thing about it being Friday, is that it is New Release Friday at Stamp Fairy!  Today Gerda has released another adorable set of images!

Meet Lilly!  This little cutie can be found playing just about everywhere!  I started by printing Lilly out onto SU Whisper White CS and colouring her in with my copics.  I used the Mojo Monday Sketch #183 for the layout, which works perfectly with Miss Lilly!

The sentiment is from Amazing Wishes, by Verve.  I also used my MFT Little Open Scallop Die-namic (LOVE this!).

Thanks for stopping by today!  Make sure you head over to the Stamp Fairy Blog to check out all the DT creations!

Have a great day!

Supplies
Stamps - Lilly Playing (Stamp Fairy), Amazing Wishes (Verve)
Paper - Rich Razzleberry, Tangerine Tango, Whisper White, Cosmo Cricket Pixie-Licious
Other - Nestabilities, 1 1/4 & 1 3/8 circle punches, MFT Little Open Scallop Die-namic, Copics

4 comments:

Tracey said...

Gorgeous card Jess, love the papers :)
Hugs
Tracey
xx

Unknown said...

This is gorgeous Jess, I love those colourful papers, and the sentiment is really nice xxx

coldwaters2 said...

Beautiful card Jess I so love those papers and your design which suits Lilly perfectly a super job.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Céline said...

Hi Jessica
an other fab card, love those bright colors, so girlie
hugs
céline

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...