Friday, March 4, 2011

Stamp Fairy Release Day!

Well, it's Friday....and release day!

This week, Gerda has created an adorable little Tooth Fairy called Patsy

After seeing the beautiful creations the Stamp Fairy DT had done, I was totally stuck on where to go with this image.  But, what I ended up with was actually so much better than I had planned!
I printed Patsy out onto Choice Snow White cardstock, and coloured her in with my copics.  I added some Smooch Illuminate to her wings to give them a little sparkle!  For the layout I used the Sweet Sketch Wednesday sketch #91.  I really love this sketch and how versatile it is!  The circle was stamped with the Taylored Expressions Cloudy Background, then cut out with nestabilities.  I used my Martha Stewart Grass Border Punch to create the grass.  The papers are from Basic Grey's Olivia line.  Oh - almost forgot!  Since I used my FAVOURITE kraft cardstock, this also works for Jeanie's That's Krafty Thursday #48!

Thanks so much for stopping by!  Have a great weekend!

Supplies
Stamps - Patsy the Tooth Fairy (Stamp Fairy), Cloudy Days Background (Taylored Expressions)
Paper - Melon Mambo, Choice Snow White, Kraft, Basic Grey Olivia
Other - Martha Stewart Grass Border Punch, Nestabilities, Copics, Sewing Machine

13 comments:

mulberry station said...

Ohhh, i love this little tooth fairy from Stamp Fairy. She is jsut as sweet as can be. Fantastic jobe coloring her up. Super sweet card.
Nancy SSW-DT

Unknown said...

Beautiful Jess loving the colours....JO xxx

Unknown said...

I was totally stuck too what to do with this image and she is so cute. Love your card and those cut out leaves are beautiful xxx

Céline said...

Hi Jess!
i love so much your card, love the background behind Patsy
hugs
céline

sweetbloominscraps said...

I love those Stamp Fairy images! Fun card! I love how you used the grass border punch on your image!
Judi SSW DT

Tracey said...

Fabulous card Jess, I love the little scene you've created :)

Have a great weekend.
Hugs
Tracey
xx

Kathie said...

Hi Jess, I do love this little Tooth Fairy from StampFairy she is just so so cute. I have all my boys teeth expect for the one's that the swallowed and forgot they had a loose tooth. Very cute love your papers and colours.
Thanks so much for sharing your card with us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday and good luck.
Hugs
Kathie SSW-Design Team

The Spotted Chick said...

OH Jess, what an adorable image. Love the sparkle on her wings and her little wagon full of teeth! Tooth cute! LOL! Thanks for playing along in my That's Krafty Thursday challenge! {{{hen hugs}}}

Jackie Randolph said...

Jess, this is so adorable! I love this BG papers and your background scene with your image is perfect!! One Fab card!!

Great to see you here at SSW too!Thanks for joining us at SSW!
Jackie - DT

Genevieve said...

Gorgeous Jess! Beautiful papers & adorable image. Thanks so much for joining us this week @ SSW :)

Genevieve SSW DT

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

She's perfect Jess!! Love the background behind Patsy and your grass it so CUTE! Thanks so much for playing at Sweet Sketch Wednesday.

Deanne :)

Sharon Basel said...

Fun card Jess! I adore this new Patsy Toothfairy image and you've made her look wonderful on your card. Your stitching and that MS grass punch are great touches! So good to see you here at Sweet Sketch Wednesday - I do hope you'll keep returning to our challenges and sharing your creativity with us.
All the best,
Sharon, SSW-DT

Arlana 11426 said...

What a darling card. Love that sweet tooth fairy!!! So sweet. Arlana@SSW!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...