Wednesday, February 15, 2012

ABC Christmas Card Challenges

Good Morning!

Today begins week #2 of the current ABC Christmas Card Challenge.  The challenge is C - Charming


I started out with an image that isn't supposed to be a Christmas one at all.....Patches in Love.  He was printed out onto X-Press It Blending Card, then coloured with copics.

The papers are some older My Minds Eye paper called Colorful Christmas.  I love the non-traditional colours in this collection!

My embellishments include a snowflake, heart and button, as well as some Bella Donuts, for my charm!

Thanks for stopping by today!

supplies
stamps - patches in love (stamp fairy), holiday phrases (verve)
paper - kraft, island indigo, whisper white, x-press it blending card, colorful christmas (my minds eye)
other - copics, nestabilities, snowflake die (spellbinders), hearts a plenty die-namic (my favorite things), button quartet die-namic (my favorite things)

2 comments:

Helen said...

Awww...so cute!
Love those funky papers too!
Thanks for guest designing for us at the ABC Christmas Challenge this week!
Helen x

Unknown said...

This is so cute, love Patches, your colouring is gorgeous xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...