Friday, February 17, 2012

Sweet Little Baby

Since I had a baby girl card yesterday, I would think it is only proper to follow with a baby boy card today!  After all, it never hurts to have a few of each sitting around!


This card started with this week's Mojo Monday Sketch #228.  The image is Baby Boy, from Tiddly Inks Digitals.  He was printed on X-Press It Blending Card, then coloured with copics.

The paper is from the My Minds Eye Dwell collection.  To finish off the card, I added some doodling around the edges and the sentiment is from Verve.

Thanks for stopping by today!

supplies
stamps - baby boy (tiddly inks), to the moon (verve)
paper - kraft, whisper white, x-press it blending card, dwell (my minds eye)
other - copics, nestabilities, seeing spots embossing folder, first place award die-namic (my favorite things)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...