Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Fab N Funky

Good evening!

Today is the first day in a while that I have been able to access the internet on my computer....not the phone!  I was able to get access just in time!

Today, Stamp Fairy is sponsoring the Fab N Funky Challenge this week.  The challenge this week is to use a digi image! (sure isn't tricky with a folder full of Stamp Fairy digis!)


I started with Karen's Sweet Sunday Sketch #150 as my inspiration.  It's always so much easier to sit down to make a card with a great sketch!

My image is from the Aliens collection.  I am trying desperately to give all my stamps some love!  I printed it out onto SU Whisper White cs, then coloured it in with my copics.  After cutting it out with my circle nestabilities, I added some Glossy Accents to the flame and the spaceship window.

The papers are from the Bo Bunny Blast Off collection.

Thanks for stopping by today!

supplies
stamps - aliens (stamp fairy)
paper - lucky limeade, night of navy, yo yo yellow, whisper white
other - first place award die-namic (mft), little open scallop die-namic (mft), glossy accents (ranger), copics, nestabilities, brads

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...