Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Bear Hugs & Kisses

Happy Tuesday!

I made this card last week in hopes of getting it up before the SFYTT deadline, but my internet had some "issues", and alas, here I am posting it now.


 This sweet bear is one of my FAVOURITE characters at TCP!  I stamped Big Bear from Bear Hugs onto X-Press It Blending Card, and coloured him in with my copics.  I stamped him again onto a piece of paper from my Echo Park Yours Truly pad, and cut out the heart.

The hearts were cut out using the TCP Hearts Trio Cut-Ups, and the sentiment was stamped on a piece of kraft cardstock, and then cut out using the First Place Award die-namic from My Favorite Things.


On the inside of the card I used more of the hearts, and also the sentiment again, cut out with the Heart Trio Cut-Ups.

Thanks for stopping by today!  Have a great day!

supplies
stamps - bear hug (the cat's pajamas)
paper - kraft, basic black, whisper white, x-press it blending card, yours truly (echo park)
other - copics, nestabilities, heart trio cut-ups (the cat's pajamas), first place award die-namic (my favorite things)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...