Monday, April 25, 2011

Birthday Wishes...

On Saturday, it was my mom's birthday, so we did a double celebration....a great Easter dinner, with birthday cake!

This is the card I made for her.


The sketch for this card is the Viva La Verve Week 3 sketch for April.  I started by using some more of my MME Stella & Rose Gertie papers, and paired it with the Amazing Wishes set from Verve.  The flower (my favourite in the set!) was stamped 3 times in Memento Tuxedo Black onto SU Whisper White and some of the DP.  I coloured 2 of them with my copics, then cut them all out.  The tag is the Sweet Scallop Tag stamp, then I cut it out using the Sweet Scallop Die

I added details to the card using my sewing machine, added some lace and tied my flowers with some Scrappers Floss.

Thanks for stopping by today!

Supplies
Stamps - Amazing Wishes (Verve), Sweet Scallop Tag (Verve)
Paper - Kraft, Rose Red, So Saffron, Whisper White, MME Stella & Rose Gertie
Other - Copics, Sweet Scallop Die, Lace Trim, Scrappers Floss, Sewing Machine

1 comment:

Carissa said...

Jess, this is gorgeous.

I have left a little something for you on my blog. Please stop by for a visit. Hugs, Carissa

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...