Friday, April 29, 2011

Viva La Verve

I actually made it!  I got my four cards made for the Viva La Verve challenge for April!


This just might be one of my most favourite sketches, ever!  I just love it!  And, it was even better that Shannan was kind enough to give us a tutorial, on how she did it!  It was so helpful, especially the parts on arranging them first, and only gluing down the middle!

For my card, I used the new Bloom & Grow set, as well as the Floral Circles die and Elegant Leaves die.  I stamped the leaves with Old Olive ink, then cut them out using the die.  The flowers are just some of the DP cut out with the Floral Circles, stacked, then tied with a button and some Scrappers Floss.

The papers are from the Crate Paper Restoration line.  The sentiment is from the Blue Skies set.

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Supplies
Stamps - Blue Skies (Verve), Bloom & Grow (Verve)
Paper - Kraft, Choice Buttercream, Crate Paper Restoration
Other - Floral Circles Die, Elegant Leaves Die, MFT Open Scallop Die-Namic, Ribbon

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...