Monday, April 18, 2011

It's A Free for all!

The challenge at Anita Be Stampin' this week, was anything goes! (and yes, I am totally just sneaking in under the wire with this one!)


I used the adorable little bear from the Bears & Bunches set, stamping her on SU Whisper White CS, then colouring and shading with my copics.  I cut her out with my nestabilities, then pierced around the edges.


The layout is from the Sweet Stop Sketch Challenge blog.  (another sketch blog I have only just stumbled upon!)  The sketch had a spin this week, which was to use "winged things", but I didn't do that....maybe I'll get to another one this week with something "winged".

All my papers are from the MME Stella & Rose Hazel collection, another new thing I LOVE!

Also, since I used my beloved Kraft CS, this fits in with the amazing Spotted Chick's That's Krafty Thursday #50.  I do love my Kraft CS, and thankfully, so does Jeanie!

I used my MFT Perfect Petal Trio Die-namic and Button Quartet Die-namic for some embellishments.

Thanks so much for stopping by!  Have a great evening!

Supplies
Stamps - Bears & Bunches (Anita Be Stampin')
Paper - Kraft, Whisper White, MME Stella & Rose Hazel
Other - Nestabilities, Copics, MFT Perfect Petal Die-namic, MFT Button Quartet Die-namic

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Awww how cute this is, gorgeous papers and such a cutie stamp, love it xxx

Brenda said...

Another gorgeous card! Love this image!! Thanks for playing along at Anita Be Stampin this week!

Anita said...

Beyond fabulous! I love the mix of papers used, and your coloring is gorgeous. Thank you for joining us at the Anita Be Stampin Challenge! :)

Kerri said...

Love the card..coloring is grt and I to am an Ontarian...thks for sharing..

The Spotted Chick said...

There's my girl! What would I do without Jess playing along!! Eeeeeek, I shudder to think! LOVE this little girl. Can't you just hear her giggling? SO CUTE and those Stella & Rose papers work perfectly with the KRAFT! LOVE it Jess and thanks so much for playing along in my That's Krafty Thursday challenge! {{{hen hugs}}}

scrappingnana said...

Lovely card. The image is adorable and love the papers you used. TFS

Wendy Ramlakhan said...

Fantastic card...such an adorable image and fabulous papers!! Thanks for joining us at The Sweet Stop.

Hugs,
Wendy

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...