Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Sweet Peas

Good Morning!



Today I have 2 cards to share that I created using the Sweet Sketch Wednesday Sketch #95.  These sketches are so much fun, and it's only better when Stamp Fairy is the sponsor!


This little sweet pea is part of the Peapods collection at Stamp Fairy.  I just love the little hat, and how versatile it is! I printed the peapods out onto SU Whisper White CS and coloured them in with my copics.  The papers I used are from the Baja Breeze DSP and Haiku DSP.


For the sentiment, I used To The Moon from Verve.  I stamped the "welcome" in Baja Breeze ink, then added the "baby boy" with Memento Tuxedo Black.


For my little girl card, I used papers from my Almost Amethyst DSP and Haiku.  I thought I would stray from the traditional pink baby girl card.


Again, here is a close up of the sentiment.  I love how it turned out!

Thanks for stopping by today!

Supplies

Card #1
Stamps - Peapods (Stamp Fairy)
Paper - Baja Breeze, Whisper White, Baja Breeze DSP, Haiku DSP
Other - Copics, Nestabilities, Modern Label Punch, Ribbon

Card #2
Stamps - Peapods (Stamp Fairy)
Paper - Almost Amethyst, Whisper White, Almost Amethyst DSP, Haiku DSP
Other - Copics, Nestabilities, Modern Label Punch, Ribbon

7 comments:

Kathie said...

Hi Jess, such a cute card love your image from Stamp Fairy. Great colours and design papers, it just shows you how one image can look so different with your design papers. Great job. Thanks so much for sharing this week at Sweet Sketch Wednesday and good luck.
Hugs
Kathie SSW-Design Team

mulberry station said...

Oh wow Jess, your card is precious!! I love your greens and blues together and the image is super sweet. I love that wide green ribbon and bow. Such a perfect addition to your card. I saw this collection when I was looking for images and just loved it. Thanks so much for sharing your sweet card with us this week.
Nancy SSW=DT

Unknown said...

Beautiful Jess love the little sentiments with the welcome in colour behind it is really effective, great idea! Jo xx

Genevieve said...

Such adorable baby cards! The image is so sweet. Thanks so much for joining is this week @ Sweet Sketch Wednesday :)

Genevieve SSW-DT

Jeannie said...

So cute! These are sure to be keepsakes and they will love to keep them in their own little scrapbook to cherish forever. The papers and colors are adorable as well! Thanks so much for joining us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday.

Peace & Luv,
Jeannie

Linda Anderson said...

Two cards that are super cute, cute, cute!!! Love 'em both!!! Such fun papers and wonderful coloring!!! Thanks for joining us at SSW.

Linda

Sharon Basel said...

These are both such perfect cards Jess! Your coloring is fab on both and I love your choices of colors and papers. Perfectly done with the sketch too. Thanks for playing along with us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday!
Sharon :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...