Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Handle with care

I'm a little late working on this TCP Tuesday #155 challenge, but I loved the sketch, and finally got a chance to play!

There seem to be a lot of babies being born right now, so I have been kind of in a baby card mode!  

 This (obviously!) is my little boy card!  I used the set Bear Hugs, a newer set from the Cat's Pajamas.  I stamped the bear in Memento Tuxedo Black onto SU Whisper White CS and coloured it in with my copics.  I then created a cloudy sky, using a cut out cloud and some Baja Breeze ink.  I used the TCP Grass Cut Up for the grass, and then mounted the bear on top!  The papers are from My Minds Eye Fine & Dandy True Blue collection.  To finish the card, I cut out hearts using the TCP Heart Trio Cut Up, then stamped the sentiment.

My girl card uses exactly the same stuff as my boy card, but the papers are from the MME Fine & Dandy Tickled Pink line!

Also, I know Jeanie was lookin' for some more entries for her That's Krafty Thursday #50 challenge.....so, at the last minute, I'll add these!  Obviously, I am adding them because I used LOTS of Kraft cardstock!

Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies
Stamps - Bear Hugs (TCP)
Paper - Kraft, Whisper White, Certainly Celery, Old Olive, MME True Blue & Tickled Pink
Other - TCP Grass Cut Ups, TCP Hearts Trio Cut Up

1 comment:

The Spotted Chick said...

Bless your heart Jess! What would I do without you! I LOVE this image and that DP. How clever of you to do a two tone grass too! I LOVE that look! GENIUS!! Thanks for playing along in my That's Krafty Thursday challenge! {{{hen hugs}}}

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...