Friday, November 4, 2011

And I Bring You Friday...

It's just been one of those weeks!  Luckily, the weekend is near, and Stamp Fairy has a super cute new release!


This week's release is called Barry Angel.  I just love Barry!  Between him and Patches, I think I'm set!   I also decided to briefly step away from Christmas cards, and use the versatility of this stamp to make baby cards! 

I started by printing Barry onto some SU Whisper White cs, then coloring him in with my copics.  I used Liquid Applique for the cloud, but I didn't heat it, as I actually liked the shiny effect it gave!  His angel wings were given a coat of glossy accents, then SU Dazzling Diamonds Glitter.  The paper is all from the My Minds Eye Lime Twist Fly A Kits collection.


I used a few strips of the DP on the inside of the card, and added some sentiments from the Verve Stamps set, To The Moon,


I couldn't only make one baby card.  What good would it be to only have a little boy card, and not a little girl one?  (Plus I was feeling especially ambitious!)

Barry was coloured and decorated exactly the same as in the previous card.  The papers are from the My Minds Eye Six by Six A Happy Heart collection.

The sentiment is from Verve Stamps To The Moon, and was cut out using the File Tab Die-namic from MFT.

The inside is the same as the boy card, however, just using the girly DP!

Since I used lots of Kraft cardstock,and I haven't entered any challenges lately, I'll drop this one into Jeannie's That's Krafty Thursday #55.

Thanks for stopping by today!  Make sure you head over to the Stamp Fairy Blog to check out all the goodies there!

Have a great day!

supplies
card one
stamps - barry angel (stamp fairy), to the moon (verve)
paper - kraft, whisper white, fly a kite (my minds eye)
other - copics, nestabilities, liquid applique, glossy accenty (ranger), dazzling diamonds glitter (su!), buttons, linen thread (su!)

card two
stamps - barry angel (stamp fairy), to the moon (verve)
paper - kraft, whisper white, a happy heart (my minds eye)
other - copics, nestabilities, liquid applique, glossy accenty (ranger), dazzling diamonds glitter (su!), buttons, linen thread (su!)

3 comments:

Larissa said...

Wow Jess these are both so adorable! The boy version is my favorite! Love the design papers you used.

Hugs,
Larissa

Carissa said...

Aww, so sweet. I love them both. Hugs, Carissa

Unknown said...

These are adorable Jess, love the layout and pretty colours xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...