Monday, November 28, 2011

You Go Girl!

Good Evening!

I've got two sleeping kiddos, and two sleeping dogs, so I figured I'd sit down and get some blogging done!

I have actually got my cards finished for the Viva La Verve November Sketch Challenges!  The month always starts off so well....then I just don't get around to finishing!  Not this time!  I got em done!

Here is what I created for the November Week 3 sketch!


I strayed from my typical Christmas card to make this card, perfect for a little baby girl.....and I just might be meeting one soon!

I stamped this adorable giraffe, from To The Moon, onto SU Very Vanilla cs twice.  I coloured one of them with my copics, and cut the other out using my circle nestabilities.  I added a little doodling around the edges of the circle as well.  The scarf was stamped onto a piece of the dp, then cut out and mounted onto the giraffe!

The kraft panel was run through my die cutter with the Cuttlebug Seeing Spots folder.  The sentiment is part of the To The Moon set, and it was cut out using the First Place Ribbon die-namic from My Favorite Things.

The paper is from A Happy Heart by My Minds Eye.  I love the rich colours in this pack!  To finish it off, I added the Rose Red double stitched ribbon.

Thanks for stopping by today!

supplies
stamps - to the moon (verve)
paper - kraft, very vanilla, a happy heart (my minds eye)
other - copics, nestabilities, ribbon (su!), little open scallop die-namic (my favorite things), seeing spots embossing folder (cuttlebug), first place ribbon die-namic (my favorite things)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...