Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Birthday Wishes...SFYTT style

Good Morning!

Some more Verve-y goodness to show you today!  This is my card for Jen's November SFYTT.  And, as usual, I am just getting it finished at the last minute....not like I have a whole month to get it done!

Last minute or not, I did get it done, as I have all year so far!


It's a good thing I am not mailing this card.....I'd get charged extra postage for sure!  It's a heavy one!

My Go-To set from Verve has to be Bloom & Grow.  I just love the flowers, and the leaves! 

I started by stamping the leaves in Old Olive ink onto some SU Whisper White, and the flowers in Regal Rose, Melon Mambo, Rich Razzleberry and Elegant Eggplant ink.  Then, they were cut out using the Elegant Leaves die and the Floral Circles die.

The paper is from My Minds Eye Lime Twist Happy Go Lucky. 

After getting all these panels mounted, I added some lace from KaiserCraft, then added the sentiment from Amazing Wishes.

Thanks for stopping by today!  Have a great day!

supplies
stamps - bloom & grow (verve), amazing wishes (verve)
paper - kraft, old olive, happy go lucky (my minds eye)
other - lace (kaisercraft), elegant leaves die (verve), floral circles die (verve), markers (su!), nestabilities

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...