Sunday, November 6, 2011

He Really Does Exist!

Good Morning!  It's a chilly, but sunny Sunday morning here, and we seemed to have avoided the unnecessarily early wakeup from the kids.  Thankfully, it is Sunday, and a day of leave raking, then football should tire them out as well, and maybe a good nap could be in store!

This week we had a sketch challenge at Christmas Card Challenges.  Sketches are such a great way for me to get a card started, and finished in good time!





I decided to flip the sketch, to make it work with my image, Define Good, from the Cat's Pajamas.  I just love this little bunny!  He was stamped onto SU Whisper White cs, then coloured with copics.  I added some liquid applique to his hat, then cut him out with my rectangle nestabilities.

The papers are all from the Bo Bunny Winter Joy collection.  I love the non-traditional colours!  The sentiment was added using the File Tab Die-namic from My Favorite Things, and then I added some buttons for the final touch!

Thanks for stopping by today! 

supplies
stamps - define good (the cat's pajamas)
paper - elegant eggplant, whisper white, winter joy (bo bunny)
other - buttons, twine (su!), file tab die-namic (mft), copics, nestabilities, liquid applique

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...