Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Thanks a bunch!

Good Afternoon!

I am really, I mean really, going to try to get all the Viva La Verve sketches in this month.  I have said it many times, and it just hasn't happened.  I am going to stick to getting them done this month!

A friend asked me to make a thank you card for her, and after seeing the gorgeous Week 2 sketch for November, this is what I came up with!


I started with one of my favourite Verve sets, Bloom & Grow.  The flowers were stamped in So Saffron and More Mustard, then cut out using the Floral Circles Die, also from Verve.  The leaves were stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black, then cut out using the Elegant Leaves Die.

The papers are from my SU So Saffron dsp, and Making Memories Black and White.  I added some drawn lines around some of the panels for extra detail.

Thanks for stopping by today!  Now, get out and enjoy the sunshine!

supplies
stamps - bloom & grow (verve)
paper - basic black, whisper white, black & white (making memories), so saffron dsp (su!)
other - elegant leaves die (verve), floral circles die (verve), markers (su!), rhinestone brad (michaels), nestabilities

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...