Sunday, November 27, 2011

Challenge Week #52

Can you believe it?  This year's Christmas Card Challenge is over!!  It has been an awesome 6 months working with a great team!  I have been honoured to be a part of it!

Sadly, this is my last card as a member of Sparkle's Christmas Card Challenge Design Team.  This week, the challenge was to use Vellum.


I started by printing out this adorable Santa Bear from Anita Be Stampin.  He was coloured in using copic markers, then "fussy cut".

This fabulous layout is Jen's Deconstructed Sketch #28.  The vellum snowflake was cutout using my snowflake nestabilities, and the button was added from my stash.  The paper is all from the Twelve Days of Christmas by My Minds Eye.

Thanks so much for stopping by today.

supplies
stamps - santa bear (anita be stampin')
paper - kraft, real red, 12 days of christmas (my minds eye)
other - linen thread (su!), copics, nestabilities, corner chomper, big scallop border cut-up (the cat's pajamas)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...