Sunday, August 21, 2011

All That Glitters...

Good Morning!

This week, the challenge at Sparkle's Christmas Card Challenge was GLITTER!


I didn't go crazy with the glitter......just enough!  My image is Cupcake with a Holly on top, from Stamping Bella.  I stamped it in Memento Tuxedo Black, onto SU Whisper White cs, then coloured it in with my copics.  This is also a stamp that has been seriously neglected...I am not actually sure when I last used it!  With that said, this card is perfect for Jessie's Forgotten Stamp Friday #30!

My paper is Basic Grey Eskimo Kisses....and it is almost gone!  I might actually use up a pack of paper!

I used my new File Tab Die-namic, which I TOTALLY LOVE.  I will be using it A LOT!

The card was finished off with some pink ribbon from my stash.

Thanks for stopping by today.  Make sure you hop over to the CCC Blog and see all the glittery creations!

supplies
stamps - cupcake with a holly on top (stamping bella), sentiment from stamping bella
paper - kraft, whisper white, basic grey eskimo kisses
other - copics, nestabilities, ribbon, smooch illuminate

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...