Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Where did August go?

Good Morning!  Can you believe it...it's the LAST day of August!  My DD will be back to school next week, and our routine will once again fall into place.  I do love summer, but I also enjoy fall...the canning, baking, and usually more time in the stamp room!

Well, as per usual, I have waited until the last minute to get my August SFYTT card in!  I had the image stamped and coloured weeks ago, but never got the time to get the card put together!


Since it had been such a long time since my Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps had seem some ink, it was totally perfect that this was the August sponsor!

I stamped Miss Goldilocks onto SU Whisper White cs, then coloured her with my copics.  I added some Smooch Illuminate to her dress and the ribbons in her hair. 

All the papers are from the MME Lime Twist Happy Go Lucky collection.

That's it from me!  Enjoy your day!

supplies
stamps - goldilocks (kraftin' kimmie stamps)
paper - kraft, whisper white, mme lime twist happy go lucky
other - button, twine (my mind's eye), vellum, smooch illuminate, copics

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...