Friday, August 5, 2011

Release Day!

Good Morning!  I can't believe how fast this week has gone by...and we're in AUGUST!

Today, Stamp Fairy has another new release, and it is another set of Christmas images!


This is Lenny Ornaments.  He was printed out onto SU Whisper White cs, then coloured with copics.  I printed him out again onto some of the Bo Bunny Midnight Frost paper, to paper piece the ornament.

The layout didn't turn out quite how I had planned, but I don't "hate" it, so I went with it.  I used the sentiment from Verve's Merry Wishes.

Thanks for stopping by today!  Don't forget to hop over to the Stamp Fairy Blog to see all the other great creations! 

5 comments:

martina's kaartjes said...

this is one lovely card ! love the colors and papers you've used
greetings, martina
x

Larissa said...

A very cute card Jess! I love the colours and the large banner that you used for the sentiment.

Hugs,
Larissa

Tracey said...

Gorgeous card Jess, I love the LO :)
Have a great weekend.
Hugs
Tracey
xx

Céline said...

Hi Jessica!
so fab card, love your papers!
hugs
céline

ChristineCreations said...

Great coloring on that cute little bear! I love the cool blues and greys!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...