Sunday, August 14, 2011

...on Blitzen!

Good Morning!

Hope you are all enjoying a lazy Sunday!  I am lucky enough to have been up super late, and then woken up by my DD, who was ready to watch TV.  She did sleep in a little, so I shouldn't complain!  And it's supposed to be a rainy day here.....so maybe a nap is in order!

The challenge today at Sparkle's Christmas Card Challenges was Christmas Cheer.


What better image to use that JJ, from Bugaboo Stamps.  She was printed out on SU Whisper White cs, then coloured with copics.  I used some old Bo Bunny DP from my stash.

I kept the layout pretty simple, as I wanted Miss JJ to be the center of attention!

Thanks for stopping by today!  Make sure you pop over to the Christmas Card Challenges Blog to see all the other creations!

Have a great day!

supplies
stamps - JJ (bugaboo stamps)
paper - early espresso, whisper white, real red
other, copics, nestabilities, ribbon

2 comments:

StephC said...

Love this image! Great card!

sallysbitz2 said...

Great image that's perfectly coloured.

hugs sally x
sallysbitz.blogspot.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...